An Impossible Math Problem! What Do You Do?
Impossible math problem..no man has ever solved it
Quotations she lives by fill a bulletin board in her classroom. One reads, “Life has no limitations except the ones you make.” Students threatening to give up on a seemingly impossible math problem are directed to look at the board. Gannon herself finds the word “handicap” limiting for someone who dreams so big.
Example of an impossible math problem? | Yahoo Answers
Look like the smartest guy in the room wearing this impossible math problem t-shirt. The featured theorem was first posed in 1742, and has yet to be verified or disproven.
- Printed with black ink on a medium grey tee
- Printed on a preshrunk Anvil 980 lightweight tee
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- T-shirt is hand pulled on a manual screenprinting press
- Printed with 100% environmentally friendly, phalate free, plastisol inks